"SURVIVE AGAINST THE UNDEAD IN THE NUCLEAR TESTING RANGE. IN SUCH A SMALL AREA, YOU MAY NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT."
Nuketown Zombies Map Description
Map Information: Edit
- Previous Map: Aeon City (Chronologically) Virology Center (Chronologically) N/A (In Game)
- Next Map: Die Rise (In Game and Chronologically)
- Charachters: Misty, Marlton, Russman, and Stuhlinger
- Place: Nuclear Testing Range (Theme) Discrovery of Depression (Story)
- Enemies: Zombies
- Console Command: Changemap Map01 or Map Map01
Nuketown Zombies is the first zombie survival map on Project 115. This map is similar to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2's Nuketown Zombies. This map does not include perks as the final version had them removed. This map is close quarters. Some areas can be used for long range for LMG's. Snipers are not useful here.
Starting Weapons: Edit
Off The Wall Weapons: Edit
B23R [500 points] - In the starting room behind the bus next to the UAC sign
FAL-OSW [500 points] - On the red truck next to the green house
PDW-57 [1000 points] - Inside the brown house
Remington 870 MCS [1500 points] - Inside the green house
MSMC [1200 points] - In the back of the red truck next to the Claymores
Claymores [1000 points] - In the back of the red truck next to the MSMC
Galvaknuckles [6000 points] - In the backyard of the west house on the east side
Mystery Box [950 points] - In the backyard of the green house
Pack-a-Punch [5000 points] - In the starting room next to the brown house (Must reach round 10 to access)
Mystery Box Weapons: Edit
Remington 870 MCS
Five Seven (Single and Dual Wield)
Perks are not featured on this map.
- If the player jumps out of either the houses upstairs hole, the player can get telefragged.
- The ACS code for the perk machines and functions still exist on the map, but it's not accessible. The only way to get the perks is through console commands using the "Puke" command.